CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Showers


I understand that we are in need of rain and don't want a drought again this summer, but in all honesty the rain is really cramping my style. Firstly, I have been rained out of 3 photo shoots in the last month and had to reschedule, secondly, the rain makes me want to do nothing. I could never live in Washington or Oregon because I would be in my pajamas watching a movie or readiing a book at all times. I want to get things done, but the rain sends my brain mixed signals.

Anyways, that is my rant for today.

The picture today is of a couple from my ward that are getting married in May. I had a lot of fun with them and learned a lesson, no glasses in pictures. This picture is the only one the groom did with his glasses off and it is by far the best of the bunch. The bride said no glasses on the wedding day when she saw the proofs. Have a good rainy day!

4 comments:

Nielsen Familia said...

Hey, at least it's not snow!!! We have been getting snow for the past two weeks, but anyway, cute picture!!

Unknown said...

Julia beat me to the comment of at least it's not snow!!! I love your photo's your doing a great job!

Emma said...

Cute pic!

C. Leah said...

It took me a minute to realize who that was without his glasses... lol :)

Very nice picture!!