CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lighting on Audrey's pic

I had some people asking questions on how I did the lighting for Audrey's pictures. I took her pictures outside in the sade, with just a blanket. Natural lighting is always the best in my opinion. When I was editing the pictures, I filled in the grass with a white background, so that the pictures looked like they were shot inside. I had a lot of fun working with her and Robyn. If anyone has more questions, feel free to ask.

Sabrina

3 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

Hey Sabrina! My mom gave me your address and Im so glad to get to check out your cute family! Your pictures are amazing. Im just starting to dabble in photography a little bit, but Ive got a long way to go to catch up!

I sent you an invite to our blog if your interested and I cant wait to go back and look at all your posts!

Lisa Henderson said...

Oh and if you couldnt tell....this is Lisa Rober

Grandma Caroline said...

I thought I posted a post last week to this blog but I don't see it. Oh, Well, I love your pictures! Your creative.