CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

My business will be on the news tonight!

The wedding that I did in June, has been selected by a local news brodcast, WBTV, for a segment on having your dream wedding on a budget. Several of my pictures will be on the broadcast and hopefully I will be mentioned. If you are not in the Charlotte area, you can see it online tomorrow on www.wbtv.com the reporter was Christine. For those of you in Charlotte, it is the 6pm News on WBTV. I am really excited and proud of Jack, because she had such a beautiful wedding. Thanks for letting me be apart of it.

3 comments:

Grandma Caroline said...

How wonderful, I'm so proud of you and someday I can say "I knew her when she was just a bratty kid". Jk

Lisa Henderson said...

WOW thats awesome!

Emma said...

I saw it online last night. Cool pics! Congrats on getting some air time :).