CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Long time no see


I was scolded today by some family members, telling me that I need to start blogging again. Life has been really busy these last several months. I am 5 months pregnant and expecting a girl in April and the time is flying.

Today I did a photo shoot for a family and they were such good sports about the weather. They have tried to have family photos for the last 4 years and they never work out, so I hope they like what I did. While we were getting ready for our first shots, I slid down a mud hill and got my entire back covered in mud. It was hilarious!!! My camera remained safe and that was all that mattered. Here are a couple of my favorite shots. I promise to do better about blogging this new year.



5 comments:

Grandma Caroline said...

Welcome back and grats on a new little girl.

C. Leah said...

What cute pictures of Deena and her family! I'm sorry to hear you slipped in the mud--but glad your camera was not damaged. (that could have been bad!) :)
Also, how exciting to hear you're having a girl! Congrats!

Emma said...

Yeah, welcome back! Great pics. Thanks for the call yesterday- glad you saved your camera and tummy from the fall!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK!! Yay! :) And with such exciting news!! Congrats on the pregnancy. So excited for you. Little girls are so so fun! Miss you, friend!

Karen said...

Love the pictures! And way to save the camera... and provide an entertaining memory all at the same time. Do you charge extra for that? =)