CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Toilet Bowl News

Bryce is Potty Training! We have been at it for 24 hours now and we have had 6 misses (one of which was on my lap) and 3 success's. This is not easy. Bryce could care less if he goes in his pants and he does not like being told what to do, so when we say it is time to sit, he screams "No Potty", then he gets off and pees on the carpet. AAAAHHHH! I was hoping that this would only take a weekend, but it is looking like that will not be the case.

I am so glad I have conference on now, because it helps me to have patience through this poop filled day!

3 comments:

Emma said...

oh man- good luck!! Just think - there is a light at the end of the tunnel and Bryce will be potty trained!

Lisa Henderson said...

I love potty training time! Don't give up! No more diapers is SO worth it!

Grandma Caroline said...

Potty training is never a breeze, but with patience and perservance, you will prevail!