CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Caylee's First Birthday

Caylee turned one on March 18 and we had a party at my parents house with me family. My Mom came up with a fairy theme and the pictures speak for themselves. I am honored to have Caylee as a daughter.








Caylee Loves:
Food, Almond milk, snuggles, being tickled, laughing, her brother, sugar, anyone who shows her attention, and her Mommmy and Dad. She has said her first word "Dada" and she can crawl, she can't stand on her own, she does the splits and sucks her thumb. She is a wonderful child.

3 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest little fairy! You can definitely tell that they are siblings now that she is getting older!

Karen said...

I love that first pic! That's a pretty sweet birthday ensemble. =)

Allison said...

Happy Birthday, Caylee!