CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

  1. I have been a huge slacker in the blog department and decided it was time to get my butt back in gear, so here is the first Ten in a long while.
  2. There is nothing more precious in this world that hearing the squeel of delight from your little child. Caylee and I are playing and she just giggles and yells at the top of her lungs and I love it.
  3. Bryce woke up from his knap today and for the first time ever, told me about a dream. he said that a little booy and girl talked to him in his dream, but he could not remember what about.
  4. We tried to see if Bryce was ready to start Karate, and he is not. His Uncle would be his teacher, but Bryce was too distracted, we may try again in another year.
  5. We went camping at Lake Norman this weekend with my family, when we got there it was raining, in case you were wondering it is not the best time to set up a tent in the rain. Jason was a trooper and got things done super fast, I am lucky to have him around. We went out on the lake and had an awesome time on the boat. Bryce got to ride the tube with both his Dad and I, I was giggling like a school girl.
  6. My house is trashed! I am taking it one room at a time and it is slow going
  7. Business is picking up and I find I have a lot less free time, this is a good thing, but an adjustment.
  8. The pools are opening and Bryce is a happy camper. We will probably be at the pool four days a week this summer.
  9. Pre-school is out, I need to find things for the kids to do. Any ideas?
  10. Today is my Mom and Sisters birthday, Happy Birthday you guys, I LOVE YOU!
Not my best picture, but I still like it cause I am with my Sister

No comments: