CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Family Beach Trip

 In August we had our bi-annual beach trip to Ocean Isle Beach, It was Amazing, Thank you Mom and Dad! This picture above was a request from Mom, she saw this on a walk and wanted a picture of it. Below is all our family that was at the beach with us. In true tradition, Bryce did not have one picture looking at the camera.


 
As I was editing these pictures, Bryce came up to me and said "I wish we could live at the beach all the time"
 
Caylee had a rough week, being in new surroundings, it was nice to see her smile again.
 
Robyn and her beautiful family
 
 Thanks Alena for taking our picture!


 I sure do love this guy
 I loved these two pictures with my babies, they are growing up to fast!


 Mom and Dad with all of their grandchildren
 They are so cute
 Alena's brother and sister Andrew and Madison came for the week and Madison has moved here to Charlotte, so excited or her
My cousins Tessa and Connor joined us again this year and so did Aunt Kathleen, Yay!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabrina,
Beautiful photos, beautiful family!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Ocean Isle Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane