CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

What a Fun Couple




This week I had a couple of engagement photos shoots and had a great time with all of them. This first one was with Phillip and Laura and it was so much fun. They were laughing and having fun the whole time. I had trouble keeping the camera steady because Phillip would get me lauging. Laura had such beautiful skin, I did not have to do 1 skin touch up in any of the pics. Please let us know what you think of the pics.



Phillip and Laura, thanks for letting be apart of this fun time.



2 comments:

Emma said...

I think the pics turned out really cute! The last one looks very genuine...I've seen some on other sites of pics that look like the couple had a "forced" enjoyment laugh/pose. And I would kill for perfect skin...lucky woman!

Nielsen Familia said...

I love the pics with the sun! Good job, very cute!