CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My London Snow


As I have said before, Charlotte never receives any snow, but on Sunday night we got about 5 inches in a very short amount of time. Jason and I were driving home from dinner with my family and pulled into a parking lot because the lamp posts and snow gave us the illusion we were in 1800's London. Both of us love English culture and history and so I took this picture. It was very nice for us to take amount out of our stress about the house and have this little daydream. I consider it a gift from God and I will take all of them I can get. I am so discouraged and angry about our situation, that I really am trying to focus on the good moments. So I hope you enjoy our daydream as well.

No comments: