CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our house Selling Disaster

We were supposed to close on our old house on January 31, yesterday I had to sign the papers dissolving that sale. The buyer decided on Friday that they didn't want it anymore. I am really upset about this because it is not right. The only thing we get out of it is the $1,000 earnest money, but that barely begins to cover our losses. The house is now back on the market, and we have some interest and a possible offer from before, but I wish the realtors would speed things up. They are trying to play hard to get, we just want this done with. I am disgusted that people feel that they can walk away from contracts it is morally wrong. There is nothing I can do but complain, so this is my complaint.

2 comments:

Nielsen Familia said...

I'm sorry Sabrina, FRUSTRATING!!

Allison said...

Dang, that stinks! Hopefully something good will come out of this.