CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am being published


Last week I decided that I needed to enter some online contests for my photography and see how I compare to other photographers and yesterday I was informed that I am being published in an anthology of the best of 2009, there are 300 in total. I am so excited and suprised. It makes me feel good about my decision to pursure this career and I feel so blessed. This is the picture that won.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wohoo!!! Way to go Sabrina! I am so proud of you too! Great picture... I can see why they chose you!

Anonymous said...

Wohoo!!! Way to go Sabrina! I am so proud of you too! Great picture... I can see why they chose you!

Jenny said...

sabrina, congratulations!!!! that is wonderful.

Nielsen Familia said...

That's cool! Congratulations!

Kristen said...

Way to go Sabrina! That is so fantastic! The photograph is beautitul.

Allison said...

Congrats! That's awesome! Keep up the good work!