CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Work Travel

When Jason got his new job it was because he wanted to travel less. It has been wonderful, but tonight is the first time in a long time that he is away and I have had a miserable day and I think it is because I know he is gone. Even the dogs are being difficult and I think they know it is because Jason is gone. It really makes me appreciate what a great guy I have and I can't wait till tomorrow.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Hey there,
I was blog stalking and I found yours :). If you ever need to get out or need someone to eat apple slices and baked potato chips (I noticed in previous posts you are staying away from ice cream and such) give me a call/email and Kainoa and I can come hang out with you. It's no fun when a husband is away :(. Btw- your photos look great!