CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm a Big Kid Now!

Bryce has begun to pick out his own clothes each day, I want him to start making decisions and at the same time it lets him feel like a big kid. Today's church outfit was interesting, it took all I had not to change him.

 I thought this was a really funny picture of Caylee
Here is my big kid standing all be herself. She is not walking yet, but standing alone is becoming a more common occurence. My kids are growing up too fast.

1 comment:

Emma said...

When I saw Bryce at church I had to chuckle because I knew he picked out his outfit or Jason picked it (hahaha, just kidding Jason!). It reminded me of how Kainoa would pick out the most random outfits for church- like striped dress with a striped shirt underneath and striped tights- all different colors of course. Or when she was 3 and picked out a swimsuit and tutu to go to the store. I love seeing kids and their independence in action when it comes to clothes :).