CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Caylee Turned 2

Caylee turned 2 on March 18 and we had a family party at my parents house. It was a lot of fun, my Dad grilled burgers and hot dogs, we played wiffle ball, (which Bryce is now obsessed with) and opened presents and had cake that I made. Caylee is very much a princess, obsessed with shoes, bags, barbies, her blanket and babies. She is much girlier that I ever was. She is very vocal and has a huge vocabuary and is so dang cute that sometimes it is hard to scold her because she knows how to smile just right and make us laugh. I love her with all my heart and am so blessed to be her mother!

 My little angel!
 He looks like such a big boy in this picture, the time sure does fly
 Jason is a wonderful Father who is never afraid to get on the ground and play with the kids, I am very grateful for him.
 Mama made a birthday hat for Caylee



2 comments:

Alena said...

oh my heavens! That picture of Caylee up there is the cutest thing I have ever seen! You're amazing!

Allison said...

She's so cute! Happy Birthday, Caylee!