CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thoughts from 2 in the morning

I am now one day from when I delivered Bryce and feeling a bit overwhelmed and exhausted. Thrid trimester insomnia is in full force along with my contractions. As I was laying in bed letting my mind wander, I began to contemplate the miracle that is life and what we as mothers go through to bring the child here. If you have easy pregnancies or difficult ones, it is still an ordeal, but so worth it. It is hard to remember during the sleepless nights, but I want this baby boy more than anything and I want him to be healthy when he is born.

It is scary to think I will be responsible for three kids now, but I have always thrived in chaos so here's hoping I can handle it. One thing I do feel prepared for is a lack of sleep when he comes, because I already have that going on now.

No comments: