CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Decor


This has been such a busy holiday season for me. I have finally finished our Cards and will get them mailed soon, but we only got 25, Jason said that people can look and see a digital version on our blog and that counts. Men! I made my first gingerbread house for Family Home Evening last week, it was a lot of fun. Jason would work the icing and I placed all the pieces. I stuck to the design on the box, next year I will get more creative. I am putting the finishing touches on my home today, to bad they will be coming down in 3 weeks.

Work has been going great. I have had several brides contact me in just a week, I am glad that I decided to take the risk and go with The Knot. I am really enjoying life and am very grateful for all that I have.

Below is our Christmas Card, Enjoy!

No comments: