CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crazy Day

I have been trying to find a way to link my website to a blogspot blog for a long time, so today I created a new blog just for me and am going to find a way no matter what to get this linked to the site. Today has been a little crazy, Bryce, My 1 year old, has wanted me to old him while I am working, otherwise he screams, but when I have him in my lap while I work he pushes us away from the desk. It is actually quite commical.


I am excited about my new advertising efforts, I am now listed as a vendor for The Knot and The Wedding Channel, I am nervous, anxious and excited all in one. I am getting my web site ready and updated, so that it is more user friendly so that more Brides will want to talk with me. I have a wedding this month and next, so I hope to just start filling them up. Wish me luck. Well I need to get going, But I will leave you with a funny picture of Bryce on his Birthday.


2 comments:

C. Leah said...

Love your blog Sabrina! Thanks for sending the link. :)

Good luck with your photography business -and I hope everything goes well with the wedding coming up!

Jenny said...

hey sabrina, awesome!!! you are a really good photographer... hope all is well