CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Site Design


As I am typing my dogs are going absolutely crazy barking and I am just trying to tune them out, that is all I can do. Today I decided to change the design of my website, and I went for a classic look, I think that it will look better for weddings.

At Thanksgiving, my husbands family took some family pictures, so I have a ton from that, but I wanted to share one of my 18 year old Brother-in-law Jonathan. He was climbing a bridge and I looked down from above him and got this image. I really liked out it turned out, please let me know what you all think.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I like it but I think I would like it more vertical rather than horizontal.

Jenny said...

sabrina what is your website. i would love to look at it. you are a VERY talented photographer! do you do headshots? i need to get some new pictures done!!!!