CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Everything Hurts!

I am so sore. I have 10-15 pounds to go before I lose all of my baby weight and I told Jason that I won't get pregnant until I lose it. I have started doing a really hard ab regamine because my core needs to be stronger for my next pregnancy and I also have started running and walking. My stomache is so sore right now. I don't remember it ever being this sore and that in and of itself makes me feel pathetic. Plus, I was stretching my stomach on an excercise ball and I flipped over backwards because my muscles stopped working, Jason happened to be there and laughed really hard.

On a positive note, I just bought a new camera, a Nikon D300, which is a big deal camera. I love it and am very excited. Yesterday when it snowed I went over to some stables and got some pictures of horses. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Jenny said...

sabrina, you are a GREAT photographer. and i am sorry that you are sore. but i means that you are working hard. sure love you. you are a sweetheart. thanks for being such a great friend to me.
p.s. im looking for a job so if you know of anything would you please let me know. if you ever need help with bryce. i would love o help. just let me know. thanks, jenny

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work. It all pays off in the end. How are you doing anyway?

Kristen said...

Boy do I ever understand the pain involved in losing baby weight. I think it's fantastic that you are taking time out for yourself to run & walk. It's things like that, that help you keep in touch with who you really are. Beautiful photos too! I just love looking at your blog!