CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year


Wow has it been a crazy couple of months for my family. In December alone Bryce was in the hospital, Oliver, our Great Dane, had an emergency, Jason and I had to give talks at church and we finally got our house under contract. I feel like I need a break from the Holidays, but that will have to wait. I started off my New Year with a wedding. Mary and Will Crane were Married on the 27th and had a party here in Charlotte on the 3rd. It was a ton of fun. I am just editing the pictures now, but here are some of her bridals. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Sabrina! Is Bryce okay?? What happended? I hope 2009 is a lot less crazy for you!! Oh and love your pictures!! You are so talented!

Kristen said...

I found your blog through Robyn's. I looked at your website, and was blown away! You are an amazing photographer. I love the photos of your family. You look truly happy, and I am so happy for you!

Kristen Ricks :)

C. Leah said...

I love your pictures!! They are so good! ;)

I'm glad your house is under contract too...what a wonderful feeling!