CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Is it Saturday Already?




Man has it been a busy week. I have no idea where it has gone. I have finished editing all of the pictures from last weeks wedding and they are beatiful. I have some really funny ones as well. I love it when the bride and groom are willing to have fun and be themselves. It makes my job a lot easier. I also got to meet with a sweet couple about their upcoming wedding and it was so great to see a groom interested in what was going on. I loved it.


Home life is hectic, especially trying to keep up with the cleaning. I asked Jason to help me today by cleaning the kitchen, 2 hours later and he is almost done. He decided that he wanted to go through every cubbard and drawer and clean them out. I am in shock that he went that far with it. It looks great, but was not what I had planned. But I do love him.

No comments: