CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Family Home Evening and Some Sad News.

Bryce loves to take pictures and pose, but I like this one with the Star Wars shirt because he was running at me when I took it. On Monday Jason did FHE with the kids and made cookies with Bryce. They had such a great time together, Bryce enjoys cooking and being involved with anything that Mom and Dad are doing.

 Caylee was reaching for the camera and this is the result


They insisted I try one right away, they were PERFECT!

My angel! This is how she loves to sit, I swear she is double jointed or something.


I have had a difficult last couple of days, due to the passing away of a dear friend, but as I look at these pictures I am filled with joy. I love my family and am greatful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and for The Plan of Happiness.

To my friend: Caroline you wil live on in all of us. I am a better person because I knew you and a better Mother because of you. So many childhood memories have you in them. Thank you and goodbye! 

1 comment:

Amy LaRee said...

Looks like she got the pigeon toed gene in the family, totally the way I used to sit til like 5th grade. Ask Grandma she has quite the stories on Lewis's overcoming it or her case not.