CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

New Week

This is a new week and I am glad. I can start over with goals and feel better about what I accomplished each day. Yesterday I had the opportunity to teach the Young Women in my ward and I was very nervous about my lesson. I was concerned that they would not understand what I wanted them to, but at the end of the class a girl who does not come that often came up to me and opened up and said that she felt the spirit. That was the highlight of my week. I love working with these girls, they always help me to feel better no matter what.


Jason was watching Fantasia 200 with the kids and I couldn't help but take a picture. Aren't they the best looking group you have ever seen.

Here is my new love. I have been able to practice every day and I already have two songs down and it is all coming back to me quickly. Thank you Becca!!!

No comments: