CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. We were given an amazing gift last night, a 1926 Player Piano that is in working condition. I have longed for a piano in my home for a long time. Bryce loves music and goes to any piano he sees. To the Riding Family, we are eternaly greatful.

2. Bryce starts piano lessons on Thursday, we already had it scheduled because we own a keyboard. He is very excited, we went to the music store to buy his piano lesson book and he was carrying it around the store letting all patrons know that this was his book.

3. We are now covered by health insurance through Jason's company because his probationary period is over and they still like him. It is a relief to have coverage for the family and I even had a doctor's appointment today.

4. Caylee sings in the car all of the time. I am pleased that she is not afraid to express herself, but I hope that she does not stay tone deaf the rest of her life, otherwise I will need ear plugs for the car.

5. Bryce is struggling a little bit with a cold, but he has no fever. He keeps asking me for medicing though, he says he likes the way it tastes.

6. In the last two days, I have fit in two seperate size 12 jeans, I have not been able to wear them for 14 months. Woohoo!!!

7. Caylee can do the splits on both sides.

8. The weather was 70 degrees on Sunday and that little bit of warmth has ruined the rest of the winter for me. All I can think is how cold it is all the time.

9. I played my first song on my piano today, I haven't played in over 15 years.

10. We can't wait for Raising Hope to come back on TV.

1 comment:

The Gallagher Family said...

Did it come on tv last night?