CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Models Needed

I am currently looking for High School Juniors to be representatives at their schools for me for next years Senior pictures. I am looking for two girls and two boys per school. As a representative they would get a free photo shoot, rep cards to hand out to classmates, $5 per person that books a session with me and an 8x10 print of their choosing. Please spread the word and tell family or friends. If anyone is interested please contact me ASAP!



Below are some samples of my last HS Senior Representative




1 comment:

Jenny said...

sabrina, I know i am not a senior, but i could pass as one. i would love to model for you, if you are still looking. let me know
Jenny
metcalfjenny23@gmail.com