CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday (A frustrating Edition, it gets better toward the end)

1. The county sent us a letter letting us know that they appraised our home and it is more than $20,000 less than what we paid for it. AAAHHHH! I hate these letters because all they do is evaluate square footage, they don't take into account our granite counter tops or hard wood floor.

2. I have a migraine that hit around 5pm, it is pounding pain in the back of my head by my ears. I am hoping that I can relax now that the kids are bathed, but who knows.

3. I am still going strong in my health competition, but I am a little frustrated that I am only losing a poound a week. I feel like I am working my tail off with little resule, but some result is better than none and I am doing well with self control. I bought Jason ice cream (it is his favorite, and I haven't bought it for awhile because of temptation) and I have not had more than a bite, and I really don't feel the need to.

4. My dogs ate my french bread off of my kitchen counter, bag and all. I have a lot to express about them, but am keeping it to myself.

5. Caylee has moved to real milk, we tried her on cows milk (when she was born she had an allergy to milk protein in the baby formulas, but it was supposed to go away by now) and she started to have different types of diapers, so I went to Lactose free milk and she is still having problems, I changed 3 massive diapers today. So now I am going to try soy milk. What makes me so sad is that she loves the milk, it had always been difficult to get her to finish her soy formula bottles, but with the regular milk she is done in ten minutes. I am feeling really bad and am hoping that maybe she might have a little virus instead of an allergy.

6. Raising Hope starts again tonight.

7. I walked to a park with a friend today and had a great time. The park was a mile away, so we got in a pretty good workout, pushing two kids in a stroller is tough stuff. It felt great though, it is always nice to change up your exercise routine and having a friend to talk to is even better.

8.  Bryce wore is dinosaur hat on our walk and his friend Lilly wore her Dragon jacket and hat, they were quite the pair, it was cute.

9. As I am typing Jason is reading to Bryce. It is such a sweet sound. They are reading Don Quixote and really enjoying it together. It is one of Jason's favorite stories and I know he loves sharing it with Bryce. Being a parent has great rewards.

10. My friend Caroline's funeral was today in California. I really wanted to be there, but it was impossible. To all of my friends in California, I was there in spirit.

1 comment:

Robyn and Martha said...

The tax appraisal is ALWAYS lower than a real estate appraisal. It's like that for everyone.....so don't worry. That's just how the system works. You really wouldn't want them to take everything else into account. That would mean more property tax for you. And if she is not doing well on the milk, hold off. You really shouldn't even start until a year. They now make milk formula for 12 months to 18 months. So try that out and see if she does better!