CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Challenges of Motherhood

I am really struggling with Bryce this week. At pre-schoold he was placed in time-out 6 times in a four hour period. At home he says no to everything, is hitting me and runs away, knowing that I can't run after him now. I swear three's are so much worse than two's. I am hoping he goes through this phase fast.

I am at a loss at what to do, how to discipline, but still let him know how much I l ove him. If any one has ideas, please share. I have tried bribery, timeouts, spanking, no toys, no TV and none of it really works.

With these things being said, he still has said some wonderful things and been good at times. It is amazing how frustrated I can be, but in the next instant he give Caylee a hug or me a kiss and my heart melts and I want to forget his earlier transgressions. After this week, I want to apoligize to my Mom because I know that I was a major brat and this is nothing compared to what she had to deal with. I hope that Bryce does not act like I did and that I will have my sweet angel back soon.

No comments: