CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

  1. I am able to walk without crutches and ride the bike for 30 minutes, after a sprain like mine, that is a feat.
  2. Caylee tried Peanut Butter for the first time last night (without my knowledge) and loved it, when I saw her, her face and hands were covered, but I have not seen her that happy in a long time.
  3. Bryce starts school again tomorrow after a 10 day break due to snow, I am so relieved.
  4. My friend Leslie and her daughter came over today to help me out and her daughter, Lilly, who is 9 said "Babysitting is hard, I thought it would be so much easier than this". That is so true and being a mom is even harder.
  5. Caylee is 10 months old today.
  6. Someone thought that I was pregnant and asked me about it this week. To clear the air, no I am not pregnant, I hope to be loosing weight very soon. (Crossing my fingers)
  7. Jason and I are reading the book of Mark right now and I am starting to realize that the Christ that is described in the four gospels is very different depending on which book you are reading.
  8. We will be finishing Battlestart Gallactica this week, I am glad to be done, but have enjoyed the show. I wish that it was a little more on the PG side of things though.
  9. It is difficult for me to receive service, but I am learning that it is a blessing to receive as well as give.
  10. I read a statement from a feminist atheist woman in an article that said, "I don't know what it is, but I love reading mormon housewife blogs. They are so shinny and happy, I don't get it" I thought this was very interesting, but at the same time I was very greatful to be shinny and happy, it means I am doing something right.

No comments: