CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Great Gorcery Challenge

Grocery shopping with toddlers is difficult. Typically I bribe Bryce with candy, that if he behaves in the store he gets to pick out a piece of candy at the register. He was great in the store, but in the parking lot he ran into the street with oncoming traffic while I was putting the baby in the car. AAAGH!!! I finally chased him down, spanked him and told him no candy. I had 3 older women looking at me like I was the worst mother on earth. I felt horrible.

So we get home and Bryce wakes up from his nap and with a dead face looks at me and says: "You hit me" I replied yes because you were bad and he then said ok, "you hit me, so I get my candy".

I need to put myself in timeout.

No comments: