CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. My body is feeling its new routine and workouts. It is a good hurt and very encouraging. Tiday I ride the bike for 40 minutes, ran a mile while Bryce rode his bike and did some weights.
2. The Spongebob curse: Bryce has been potty trainied since the beginning of October and he has had very few accidents, but in the last two weeks he has pooped his pants three times and each time he was wearing Spongebob Squarepants Undies. I think that the sponge has something out for me.
3. Our family has been covered in green snot for the last 5 days and it is not the best time I have ever had, but at least we all suffer together.
4. Caylee has the coolest army craw that she has developed within the last week, it is the funniest thing I have ever seen, I am proud of her creativity.
5. We have a new computer and I am IN LOVE.
6. Bryce can go 5 miles an hour on his skut bike with no training wheels, his stomach and back muscles have developed really fast.


7. North Carolina Snow Clothes. It does not snow here often, so we do not invest in the winter clothing for our children, but when it does snow, we don't want them to miss out, so we have our own tools. Plastic bags and duct tape, Bryce's feet stayed toasty warm. We could not find his hat so he is wearing my hat from the 2002 Olympics (he did not love it)


8. Netflix is great, no comercials, cheap and easily accessible through the Wii
9. Christmas cards, I really enjoy getting Christmas cards from anyone, even people I see everyday, so I am liking the fact that I am still receiving them.
10. Service! We have had a lot of opportunity to serve this week between church amd friends and it has been a blessing for our family and I am grateful for the opportunities.

No comments: