CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

For The New Year

With it being the New Year, I have had a lot on my mind. There are so many things that I want to accomplish with my life, but sometimes it is easy to lose sight of the important things. I have two main goals this new year,

1. Being more consistent with my blogging and writing, because I want to make a book of it at the end of the year, so that my children have something to look back on and remember. I want them to know the love I have for them and everything that goes into raising a family and why it is all worth it. (I got this idea from my friend Jamie and I have not been able to stop thinking about it)

2. I have entered a weight lose contest with 102 other women that is from today to March 31, the top six ladies who lose the biggest percentage win money. I have gotten pretty fit in 2010, but I don't look it, so I am now counting calories, toning up and working on getting my body to where I want it to be. I am not looking to be back to where I was in High School, but I want to be happy with myself when I look in the mirror.


Our most recent family photo from September, I thought it a nice pic to start the new year!
 Now I know that both of these goals are going to be difficult for me, but I am really going to try hard, I feel very strongly about both. With that being said, I need to do my ab routine, IU already worked out for 50 minutes, so now is time for tonning, I hope to get Jason to shape up with me, because he loves a little healthy competition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! So excited to read all your new and future blog posts. :) Miss you, friend.