CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fun Weekend

I don't have too much time to write because Jason wants to watch Battlestar Gallactica, (we are on the last 10 episodes) so here is a run down of our weekend. Jason and I had our first date in months and even got a babysitter. We had dinner at Panera and then went and saw Tron. Our evening was not original, but it meant the world. I just love my goofball husband.

Today Jason watched the kids while I took pictures of church basketball. We are taking pictures every week and posting them for all the kids. I am hoping that it won't take up to much time.

Well that about covers it. On the workout and weight loss competition front. I am quite proud of  myself, I have kept my calorie count all week and had 4 one hour workouts this week. Woohoo! Let's hope we have good results on Monday's weigh in.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Heard Tron was good- what's your take? Glad you got a date night :). Good job on the workouts!