CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

We had an eventful weekend with birthday parties, basketball and knee injuries. Bryce's friend Kainoa had her 4th birthday party on Friday and we had a great time. We have some really wonderful friends that I feel blessed to have in our lives.


Birthday Girl

Iwanani, the birthday girls sister, she never smiles on camera.

Jason and Bryce with our friend Jack, who is wearing the coolest shirt ever.

Worst angle for a picture ever!

Caylee is riding her stroller with her friend Lucas, who is three weeks younger than her, even though he doesn't look it. They were both born six weeks early, but are doing great.

On Saturday I was playing in a basketball game with the women in our ward. We had one our first game and decided to play again. With only a couple of minutes left to the second game, I was about to make a great play, when my body said, you are no longer a teenager, and I twisted my knee. I am recovering quickly, but it is still frustrating. Jason, my Mom and my Mom have been angels, taking care of the kids and the house. I also wanted to thank several of our friends, who know who they are for the help with the kids. I feel truly blessed for all of the people I have in my life.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Thanks for posting these fun pics :). And wow- you did get a pic of Iwalani smiling- amazing! Hope your knee is on the up and up.