CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Clean as Fresh Snow

As I was driving home this morning, from my parents house, I had some suprisingly deep thoughts. First off, I want to express how grateful I am for the atonement. As our city as been shut down by snow and freeze, I realize that a fresh snowfall is like repentence. It is beautiful, pure, fresh and clean. Each snow flake is unique, just like each of us. I always feel God's love after a fresh snow fall, I don't know why, but it touches my heart.

It takes about 24 hours for the brown of the mud to creep up out of the snow and dirty the landscape. Give it another day and it just looks dirty outside. This is so much like us our lives and decisions. None of us is perfect, but we can be for the one moment when we ask for forgivness and use the atonement. The perfection does not last long but we can always come back to the Lord and ask again. Teir is no limit to our persnal snowy landscape.

Sorry if this was a little too deep for some of you, but it has been on my mind all day and I felt a need to share.

No comments: