CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

  1. Caylee is now very mobile and I am not used to it. This week she has fallen down our stairs twice (just three steps), knocked over the baby gate every day, fallen off of a bed, but was caught by a bean bag and climbed on me while I was ridding my bike. Bryce was never this active, so I need to change my game plan.
  2. My weight loss contest is going well, so far I have lost 4.9 pounds, 2.5% of my body weight. It does not seem like much, but I am proud of myself. With this I have cut out soda from my diet completely. I love caffine, and we have parted ways, it has not been easy and there are times when I weep with the longing I have for it, but it is for the best.
  3. My knee is still hurting, I am completely mobile, but it still hurts all of the time. It is not a good sign, but I am still followiing my motto "Positive Outcomes Only"
  4. Bryce received a hair cut this weekend, done by Jason. We had some discussions about this haircut because I wanted Bryce to have a mohawk, I thought it would be fun. He had one last year and I thought why not. Jason said that he did not like walking through WalMart and seeing every other kid having a mohawk as well. I lost the the discussion, but I may buzz Bryce's hair in the night. Muuhaawww
  5. I had a phone interview for a part time stay at home job today, I think that I will get the job, it is kind of a no brainer and in my old industry.
  6. My hair is 70% gray on top. I was trying to grow my hair out and not color it any more, but I found that I am too shallow and I can't handle my hair being more gray than brown. Yesterday I went to a hair salon and wanted to know what Highlights would cost and they said $100, I almost passed out when they told me. That is highway robbery! I promtly went to great clips and got a $13 haor cut and bought a $7 box color set and I must say that I look fabulous.
  7. Guily pleasures, we all have them, mine are books. I love to read. This afternoon I finished a 976 page book, it only took me 8 days to read it. I think I have a problem.
  8. At dinner tonight Jason and I were making jokes and having fun. Bryce looked at us like we were aliens and I felt an overwhelming love for my family. I feel so blessed!
  9. I am thinking of writing a book. Please don't judge me by my spelling or writing caliber here on my blog. It has always been a dream of mine and I have some excellent ideas on the verge of sleep.
  10. We had a dance party this week in our house, I highly recomend it. Bryce, Caylee and I were rocking it and we had some moves that would blow your mind. Next time you feel stressed, turn on some music really loud and have a dance party. It always helps.

No comments: